Tag: third quarter

be2.jpg

Tourist arrivals in Belize show increase

Overnight arrivals in Belize, for the third quarter (July-September) of 2015, have shown a significant increase of 6.9%, when compared to the same period in 2014. September saw an astounding increase of 19.3%; the highest increase ever recorded for the month of September, going as far back as 2006. There were 14,242 overnight visitors in September […]

Read more
Istanbul-Turkey-skyline.jpg

Turkey sees $11.5 billion increase in tourist arrival income

This year, Turkish Statistics Agency (TÜİK) revealed a surge in the country’s tourist arrival income with $11.5 billion or 4.7% in the third quarter, out of which 79.6% was acquired from foreigners and the rest 20.4% from Turkish citizens staying abroad. Tourism expenditure has also increased by 15.4% in the third quarter with the average expenditure […]

Read more