Novotel Hyderabad Airport welcomes its guest in ALLSAFE and secure environment
Novotel Hyderabad Airport is adapting and adjusting to new measures for guests and employees. Novotel Hyderabad Airport is now certified under the ALLSAFE label, which represents its new cleanliness and prevention standards developed and approved by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in hygiene and cleanliness inspection.
The ALLSAFE label has 16 key protocols which provide assurance that these standards will be met by all its hotels in anticipation of the progressive reopening of our hotels across regions. Every hotel will also have an ALLSAFE Officer to ensure all protocols are followed.
• All properties will follow strengthened cleanliness protocols. Strict new cleanliness standards will be implemented and monitored in all Accor hotels and will include an enhanced cleaning program with frequent disinfection of all sensitive areas.
• Comprehensive safety and hygiene training program will be put in place so that all employees have the skills and training necessary to protect themselves and our customers.
• Novotel Hyderabad Airport is also implementing new standards to ensure social distancing measures in its hotels and special reception measures when registering customers.
• In all restaurants, Novotel Hyderabad Airport is enriching its healthy and sustainable food charter to better respond to the current context with new food safety standards going beyond government and local regulations.
Speaking at the new safety measures, Rubin Cherian, General Manager, Novotel Hyderabad Airport said, “As we all have stepped into a ‘New Normal’ of living, we at Novotel Hyderabad Airport have prepped ourselves to welcome guest in the redefined format in terms of reinforced cleanliness protocols, masks and sanitizers are kept ready for both guests and staff, the procedures for food safety, cleaning of indoor and outdoor areas, including high touchpoints ensure maximum safety.”
Novotel Hyderabad Airport follows numerous processes and procedures to be enforced on a rigorous basis, which fall under 16 main actions:
1. An ALLSAFE Officer available at every hotel 24/7
2. Masks and sanitizers available for team members
3. Safety and hygiene training for staff across all areas of the business
4. Reinforced cleaning in public areas, especially in high-touch areas
5. Reinforced cleaning in back-of-house areas of hotel
6. Extra room disinfection
7. Reinforced Food safety procedures
8. Regular Health checks for team members
9. Social distancing in all common areas
10. Contactless payments and check-in/check-out where possible ;
11. Safe room service at no additional cost where restaurants are not open
12. Guest temperature screening
13. Masks and sanitisers available for guests
14. Sanitiser in key public areas (front desk, restaurant, elevators, bathrooms etc.)
15. Guest access to medical professionals at no cost 24/7
16. A Customer hotline to prepare the stay of our guests
October 23, 2020
October 22, 2020