ACE of M.I.C.E. Exhibition by Turkish Airlines opens hosted buyer applications
The sixth edition of ACE of M.I.C.E. Exhibition by Turkish Airlines will take place on February 20-22, 2019 at Istanbul Congress Centre. Applications for the exhibition are now open and the meeting and event planners are invited to apply (www.ameistanbul.com).
The Hosted Buyer Programme of ACE of M.I.C.E. is established to satisfy all the needs of buyers. The whole programme and the format of the show have been built to allow the buyers to conduct business interactions, enlarge their network and learn during the three-day show.
In 2018, ACE of M.I.C.E. has hosted 617 buyers from 41 countries who came to conduct B2B meetings with the exhibitors. The programme received a very good feedback as 87.3% of Hosted Buyers said that they were satisfied with the exhibition and find it very beneficial for their business.
“ACE of M.I.C.E. offers a significant opportunity for all participants to experience Istanbul besides expanding their business network by meeting with top providers of the regional MICE market. Meeting and event professionals will also gain a lot of inspiration and ideas through the fascinating sessions which will take place in the Speakers’ Corner,” commented Volkan Ataman, President of the Tourism Media Group.
The meetings and event professionals who apply to attend ACE of M.I.C.E. as Hosted Buyers will be selected based on their authority to organise and make budgetary decisions for meetings, events, incentives and corporate travel. Successful applicants will benefit from the following:
- Attendance options in different categories: fully hosted, semi-hosted or appointment only
- A personalised schedule and diary of appointments with exhibitors
- Complimentary travel and ground transfers
- Complimentary accommodation in 4-5 star hotels
- Complimentary attendance to a number of networking events across Istanbul
- Access to VIP Hosted Buyer lounges, providing complimentary lunch, refreshments and Wi-Fi
March 15, 2019